Monday, July 21, 2008

Nana and Papa visit

So two weeks ago ( I know, I know, I am a bit behind) my parents came to visit and we had a great time. We went for many bike rides and hikes and played in the river! We hiked the Mist Trail which takes you to the top of Vernal Falls and it is absolutely beautiful - one of my favorite hikes. My dad did a great hike by himself up the 4 mile trail to Glacier Point then down the Panoramic trail. He loved it. My mom has decided to stay off the hiking trails and stick with biking and horseback riding.


While at the river one day, Jack thought it would be great fun to throw cups of water at Molly while I took a picture, and much to his surprise, she gave back a good dose of water from her cup. Ended up being a great picture!


We also had a great time one morning when Molly insisted that we play her Cinderella game from Aunt Sissy. So we played and to the amusement of us all, my dad won (oh the things you will do for a granddaughter)!! It was quite funny.

No comments: