Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mary comes to visit

My dear sweet cousin came to visit us next and we had a ball! She was so very organized and knew exactly what she wanted to do! It was great! I learned of so many things there is to do in the park that I had never heard of while Mary was here. She did so much stuff! We even had the meadow Luau the first day she was here! We had fun.

One day we took the kids up to the high country and went for a little hike up there - so beautiful (my favorite place in the park).

And we left the kids with a friend of mine another day and did a big hike up to the top of Nevada Fall. It was an awesome hike and we were quite tired that night!

The day I took Mary back to the airport (sad) we stopped to see an old friend from camp days that lives near the San Fran airport! (Thanks for everything Emily). We all can't wait to have Mary come back again very very soon!!!!

No comments: