Monday, December 22, 2008

Halloween

I know I am a bit behind, but I am about to catch up...for Halloween my parents came and we had a grand time. We were characters from Narnia this year and it was fun! Jack was Peter and Molly was the White Witch, I was Reepicheep the mouse and Brian played the dad who went off to war (real creative, but he was out of town a lot before Halloween and that was the best we could come up with). We trick or treated twice - once during the day on our parade to all the offices with Jack's school and then again at night with the gang! Quite a hoot as usual - here are some pictures...The group picture is of all our friends on the meadow right before we headed out to trick or treat for the evening!

3 comments:

Bev said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bev said...

You have a much nicer view out your window than I do!!!

Bev said...

First comment removed because of typo ... too bad you can't edit ... or, is there a way, and I just haven't found it yet.