Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Molly's Kindergarten Visits

Last Wednesday and today Molly had visits to Kindergarten. Each perspective kinder was paired with one of the kids from the class and both visits Jack picked to be Molly's buddy (proud parent moment). Jack's teacher had all sorts of cool things planned for the kids to do and see, so they would get an idea of what kindergarten was all about! At the end of each visit they even got to have a bit of recess time, playing with their future classmates! What is so nice here is that Molly already knows the 8 other kids heading into kindergarten with her (they have all been at preschool together for the last two years) and they all know their new teacher b/c preschool is right behind the school building. Such a great environment!!!

Last week
Molly made me paint her nails purple - her favorite color (she informed me this morning that she really likes pink for the summer, but purple is still her favorite all the time) :-) After I got her all ready this morning I told her to go get her helmet on so we could ride to school and she told me that she could not ride to school b/c it would "mess up my beautiful hair". She cracks me up!!

No comments: