Saturday, August 4, 2007

On Our Way...

Well, we are officially moved out of the house. It was sad to leave it and very hard to say goodbye to all our dear family and friends. We had an amazing going away party with our dear friends, and that was super hard, but we thank them all for being the best friends ever!!! Chris Henn, so sorry it has taken me so long to update, but thanks for checking :-)

We are on the road now and we spent our first sad night away from Florida in our second home in Etowah TN at our adopted parents. Thank you Ralph and Polly for your gracious hospitality and the most delicious food in all the world!!!! Fried Green Tomatoes ROCK!!!!!!

Today we are in Kansas visiting cousins! It has been a hoot- many laughs had by all. We will be spending one more night here and the tomorrow we are off to the Kansas Cosmosphere. After that the road is open before us with many options.

I will try to keep you all updated. I am sorry there are no pictures this time. We have taken quite a few, but have not had time to upload them yet. As soon as we do I will post them! Take care! We love you all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the blog, once you guys get settled in you will have to post more pics, and include some of the trip too! I have to see the new puppets for myself you know.

Chris said...

Keep 'em coming! I'm looking forward to hearing tales of the west...