Wednesday, August 29, 2007


Things continue to go well. Jack is now in his second week of school and is still enjoying it. Molly still misses him, but the two of us are keeping busy. I am one of three parents on the school's committee to decide what the curriculum will be and what changes need to be made from last year. It is good. Molly and I will be going to a co-op preschool about 45 min from here staring in September. And I think she is going to start Kumon like Jack did back in the day. Brian is working hard, but still has such a nice amount of time at home. We are all busy beavers.

This is a a picture I took of Half Dome from our front porch. Every morning Brian and the kids say good morning to Half Dome, Glacier Point and the Royal Arches. Those are the three granite walls we can see from our house.

This week we have been working on getting pictures hung up in the house and everything put away. My parents are going to be here for a week arriving on Friday. The kids are very excited to see them and to see Izzy (our dog) who has been visiting my parents while we moved across the country.

Pilates starts tonight for me, so that will be lots of fun! I can't wait. Molly and I have been bike riding in the mornings after we drop Jack off at school. I also have found the Race For the Cure, which I have done in Orlando the past few years, is in Fresno too!!! I am very excited about running again (took a break over the summer in Orlando - to darn hot) :-)

Brian and Jack have been working on some bike riding lessons and it is going very well. Molly just likes to run behind them yelling instructions at Jack. The whole thing is pretty funny!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time! You've inspired me to try spend more time outside with the kids, even though we Henns could charitably be called 'rugged indoosmen'. So while I envy pictures of you playing in clear mountain streams and enjoying the majestic views, I sit in my plastic adirondack chair in my driveway enjoying the sweat dripping from my brow and proud views of the 3 foot tall weeds in my yard. Keep the updates coming! I love living vicariously through your adventures!