Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Molly's Pre-school Graduation

Molly had a little graduation ceremony at the end of school this year. She and all her friends are all ready to go to kindergarten in the fall! She can't wait. Graduation was adorable! They all had on little red grad caps and they each got a diploma. Molly got to stand next to her BFF Elise (in the pink dress), so all was good! After all diplomas were handed out her teacher asked all the kids what they wanted to be when they grew up..all sorts of good answers, ranger, firefighter, beekeeper, a daddy, etc. and then there was Molly that said when she grew up she would like to be a beautiful horse! I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes! It was hyseterical. But my mom told me that when my sister was little she wanted to be a duck and now she has her doctoate in pharmacology, so maybe there is hope for Molly!

No comments: