Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!!!


2008
, Wow,
where in the world did 2007 go? I have no idea. It was big year for us though. A new job and a giant week long trek across the country to move to California!!! We feel truly blessed! I mean, How can you not when you live in a place as beautiful as Yosemite. It is breathtaking!!!

We spent New Year's Eve at the Lodge at Yosemite Falls. It was a hoot and half. They had a kids New Year's party and I called Sara in the middle of it and told her that is was like being at a really fun club, with the music and all, but it was full of kids. It was the most hysterical thing I have ever seen. Brian and I just kept laughing. It really was a lot of fun. There were prizes and hats and crowns, balloon animals and swords and at the end (9pm-our NY time) a balloon drop to top it all off.

I told Brian that I think I have found the perfect place for me...A place where I can stay up to see the Times Square ball drop and still be in bed by 10!! Now that is perfection!!!! :-)


No comments: